Current data center network automation solutions are implemented as point products optimized for specific tasks — configuration, provisioning, diagnostics, management — and are not designed to work together. They have different operator interfaces and navigation schemes, lack user-based automation, and are difficult to use. As a result, network operators are faced with extensive training for disparate applications, manually intensive error-prone cycle times, and limited visibility of the organization-wide network.
The software and services enfoPoint provides for network automation helps reduce complexity, increase operational efficiencies, and scale the infrastructure in response to business dynamics.
The Junos Space network application platform was designed to provide end-to-end visibility and control of the network to enable network resources to be orchestrated in response to business needs. Operators can significantly simplify the full network life cycle, including configuration provisioning and troubleshooting, and increase operations accuracy using user-specific workflows and Juniper best practice.
Junos Space includes a core set of collaborative applications from Juniper and third parties that help managers improve operational efficiencies, rapidly scale their infrastructure, and increase the reliability and agility of their network. Junos Space applications share common services to enable resource, security, and performance optimization.
Junos Space’s easy-to-use Web 2.0 user interface allows data center operators to complete their tasks quickly, easily, and accurately, and also:
- Reduce operational costs by automating manual, repetitive, and error-prone tasks.
- Improve user productivity with rapid end point connectivity and dynamic scaling of application infrastructure.
- Simplify operations for managing virtual and physical network infrastructures.
- Maximize data center security by policy abstractions and sophisticated correlation capabilities for proactive and accurate threat detection.
- Reduce mean time to repair (MTTR) by automating event and incident management.
- Rapidly establish secure connections between remote sites with automated MPLS service configuration and activation software.