enfoPoint meets with you to review your test plan and understand your business, technical requirements and specific testing objectives – including pass/fail criteria if necessary. This process eliminates the possibility of overlooking crucial elements when re-architecting your network. We’ll help you identify, verify and validate the key elements of your preliminary or conceptual solution.
- Proof-of-Concept Testing goals and test plan review
- Lab setup assistance
- Test execution
- Test report
- Project management input for service deliverables
Unless agreed otherwise, the customer will:
- At or before the placement of the purchase order, provide all of the relevant information that is required to gain a comprehensive understanding of the network requirements and business goals.
- Provide all network elements and any other materials, equipment, and software required for testing execution as well as the supporting test lab equipment and materials.
- Provide, configure, and operate all third-party equipment and software.
- Configure any required network or protocol testing equipment and install testing software as required.
- Provide a test plan and areas of test focus required.
- Ensure that the enfoPoint personnel onsite at any facility are furnished with working conditions that are safe and secure, comply with all applicable health and safety regulations, and allow them to efficiently perform their services.
- Designate a technical contact to provide supporting technical information and documents.
- Identify a project manager who will attend workshops, sign off on completion, and confirm completion of the service.
Proof-of-Concept Testing Deliverables
- Detailed lab setup description document
- Proof-of-Concept Testing results report